- You need to have this form filled out and signed by a PI (the one with the signature authority for the money) and returned to LOBO in order for NICS to create your computer account. You can pick up a copy from the NICS offices in the first floor of Nat Sci II, or over at LOBO in the ISB.
- This form needs to be filled when making changes to your computer account(s). These changes include adding a new host, changing the status of an account - for User Account either closing the account or receiving an account or for Host Accounts changing them from managed to unmanaged or vise versa. ** This form MUST be completed in order to terminate the billing on an account. **
- This form is created in Microsoft Excel, if you do not have Excel or Open Office in order to read this document and/or fill it in then feel free to contact the UCO/Lick Business Office for a paper copy. However if you are making a computer related purchase NICS will be happy to fill out this form for you and track it through the purchasing process.
- This is a form from the Human Resources office that needs to be filled out if you are leaving UCO/Lick for any reason. If you do not fill out and return this form to HR, we won't know that you're leaving.
- Any time you want to dispose of inventorial equipment, you need to fill out one of these. There are more equipment-related forms on the
This is another form done in Excel, you will need to have this program in order utilize this link. You can refer to AboutUs/Services section to to find out all that is offered by NICS for conferencing set-up and tear down and the fees associated with this service.
- This form needs to be completed when you take equipment off campus. This form is completed as a standard practice when dealing with laptops as it is assumed that they will be transported to and from campus. This form is a Microsoft Word document.